Dr. Michael J. Manyak, MED 92, who is a physician specializing in urology and expedition medicine, will speak on “Travel Health and Security: Key Points to Keep You Safe” at the ECWG’s Feb. 28, 2015, dinner at the Cosmos Club.
A cocktail hour will begin at 6 p.m., followed by the dinner at 7 p.m. Dr. Manyak will speak after dinner. More on Dr. Manyak and his talk.
The Cosmos Club is at 2121 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20008.
The cost for the dinner is $55 per meal and vegetarian meals are available. If you want to attend you should contact Arnella Trent by noon, Tuesday, Feb 24, 2015 via U. S. Mail: 15 Willis Street; Cambridge, MD 21613-1618,Telephone:: 301.526.0822, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
She needs the information below:
- Reservations for Saturday, February 28, 2015
- Please reserve ______places for
- Key Points to Keep You Safe, ” Speaker: Michael Manyak
- Your name _______________________________________________________
- Guest name(s) _______________________________________________________